Working Parent Partnership Program
It is a continuous endeavor on part of ShishuOne to partner with working parents in sharing their responsibility of effective parenting. Changing social fabric has given an opportunity to early childhood educators like us to partner with parents in providing a warm and enriching environment to their children that goes beyond being just a school. Children from 12 months to 12 years are provided an environment that is nothing less than home.
We partner with working parents by providing the following:
– Extended day care from 8.30AM to 7.30PM
– Regular and continuous communication with parents on achieving each development milestone of the child.
– One to one parent counseling session by experts
– Reinforcement of family/cultural values
– Emergency Day Care during holidays and vacations
– Freshly prepared meals available as suggested by child nutrionist.
– Open gate surveillance policy. Parents are most welcome to walk in anytime to have a look at how their little one is doing.